Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oytun Berktan

I met Oytun in December via Roman Goetsch's recommendation while I was looking for an out-of-the-line type of architect for the reconstruction project for a client of mine. As I got to know him and his art more, he became one of the first names I had in mind while planning the "Artwork Project". He has a great talent and the ability to reflect his inner vision in distinctive forms. I feel lucky to have him in my life. I believe his unique piece of art installation will inspire many and redefine the "risk and trust" concept.

2 comments:

  1. Kanyon'da gordugum en iyi eserlerden biriydi. Oytun'u daha cok yerde gorecegimize eminim.

    Bu projeyi dusunen ve bu isimleri biraraya getiren kisi olarak sizi de ayrica kutluyorum. Dunya capinda bir is cikarmissiniz bence. Yeni projeler bekliyoruz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bu kadar yetenekli iki isim biraraya gelirse tabiki ortaya boyle harika bir is cikar! Ikinizi de kutluyorum.

    ReplyDelete