Sunday, March 7, 2010

Han Tumertekin


Han Tumertekin is one of the iconic architects that I have been inspired by for many years. I feel so privileged to work with him in this project, and his piece is spectacular. His design approach and reflection of risk & trust concept is so compelling that I believe his work will be one of the most talked about urban art installations of recent years. Han Tumertekin's phenomenal success is acclaimed by the world and I can't wait to see his artwork in the heart of the city.

1 comment:

  1. dear admin, my name is jelena and im studing architecture on belgrade university in serbia. im doing some research about Han Tumertekin and i noticed that u have been already well introduced to his work so i would be very gratefull to u if u could send me some informations and interesting things about his work in sfere of architecture
    baukpauk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete