Tuesday, June 3, 2014

On Fashion & Style with Stylicious

This week on Stylicious, I have an interview with Yosi Levi on style and fashion. I've never acclaimed myself as a fashion evangelist, yet prefer basic casual style for almost every occasion. On the other hand, accessories and shoes of certain brands have always been a special interest of mine. In that sense, I would like to thank Yosi for asking me the face of his spotlight column for this week.

Prada is my initial choice for tote bags and shoes, while Louis Vuitton for holdalls along with belts. Louis Vuitton taiga belts are usually what I prefer for both casual and business outfit choices. I believe I am a big fan of Hermes belts. Their double sided use and minimalistic design gives me the flexibility to match them with almost every outfit. When it comes to pants, Levis 501 and Diesel jeans are my top choices. In time, I figured out that the shape and cut of 501 exactly fits my figure along with variety of color options. Another accessory that I usually have on me is a watch. Cerrutti, Calvin Klein and Swatch Classic series are my favorite design brands in this category. Cesare Paciotti for smart casual, while New Balance for sporty occasions are my top choices for shoes.

I believe that fashion is what we make out of it. Finding out the best style for yourself is the secret to look at your best for all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment