Saturday, December 21, 2013

Aperture Magazine on Orhan Gonen

This year has been an amazing one from both personal and business perspective. I had the opportunity to meet with wonderful people dedicated to their cause and have a great heart. For me, the year started with long distance travels on multinational projects along with getting ready for my first retroperspective exhibition, Variations. There's been an intense press interest on the exhibition; from local to international media.

Aperture is one of the few favorite magazines of mine representing latest design and photography trends. When Jules Moore contacted me for an interview request, I was so excited. But when I learned that they want to use this interview as a cover story, it was even more flattering. What a wonderful way of closing a year, filled with unique emotions and acclaimed business success.

This month on Aperture, you can have a look at my exclusive interview by Jules Moore on conceptual design and photography.

1 comment: